We've all been very excited around here b/c Matt's company got invited to help with the local Extreme Makeover house in Charlotte. Today was the day and I'll post pics and more info when I can--he is still at the site.
But we were excited b/c the company made the front page in both local newspapers and Casey got interviewed for the local cable news network (CN2). If only all my releases were so effective!
The episode is supposed to air in October (it's the 4th house of the season).
See full stories:
Fort Mill Times http://www.fortmilltimes.com/187/story/241187.html
Carolina Gateway http://www.lcni5.com/pages/specialsections/151/CGonline/CGweb.pdf
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see all the pics. Two articles were in Charlotte Weekly as well! I will try to save a copy for you! A friend of mine, Erica Parkerson, was 91.9's representative and she also wrote one of the "Extreme" stories for the Charlotte Weekly. Very exciting!
Post a Comment