
Cutie in the tub! He's found new friends--his feet. We have been working hard on a new schedule for little Bug. It worked so well for Pickle, but I was having trouble getting started with Bug. God bless Kathy Braun, a dear friend and mother to four, for a little Mommy 101 refresher course this week. She got the train back on track and now little Bug takes all his naps each day and gets fed on schedule. We're still waiting for the through the night thing to get back in gear (I think teething isn't helping), but soon that should work out too. I feel better already!
Keys to the schedule:
Embrace the 5:30 a.m. wake up time!
Let him sleep on his belly (he loves it!)
Drink lots of water
Brother likes it too now, because Bug sleeps more giving me more time with just him and he doesn't have to listen to him cry so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment