Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SCORE!!



OK--I keep reading about The Drugstore Game--a way of taking advantage of the best deals at CVS using coupons and other Extra Care Buck deals. Fortunately, I don't have to go to all the trouble of figuring on the best deals, because the blogosphere is full of wonderful women who work all that out for us.

This is my first attempt. I visited 2 CVSs but I could have done it at one in two transactions. In the first I bought 3 packs of Pampers (orig. 11.49/each). Between in-store savings and coupons, I spent 19.42 and got $5 back to spend later at CVS. My total savings was $16.50.

In my next transaction I bought 2 packs of Chex Mix, 2 bottles of Dawn, 1 can of Pringles, 2 Colgate toothpasts and a pack of Bic Soleil razors. Total Out of Pocket cost--$5.42!!! I saved $17.81 on that transaction and have $1 ECB and 2 $4 off $20 coupons to use later.

So for about $25 (or the cost of 2 packs of diapers), I got everything (about $60 value).

Give a try and let me know what you save!

No comments: