
I haven't written much about Bug recently, but he continues to grow, grow, grow. He was over 13 lbs at the docs last week and is in 3-6 month clothes even though he isn't 3 mos. yet. He has been sleeping in his own crib for over a month now and actually slept from 9:30-6:30 the other day! Usually he just wakes up once for a short sleepy feed. He loves watching his brother and being outside. He smiles all the time and tries to talk.
His ears are still an issue with two ear infections already. We have an appt. with the ENT on Thursday for an initial evaluation. They don't do tubes this young, but the ped wanted them to get a look at him. I'll write in a future post about all the various methods I am trying to rid him of the issue. Fortunately he is a good-natured little soul and doesn't let them get him down.
No comments:
Post a Comment